Johnsonville Flame Grilled Southwestern Chicken Soup
Hearty and mouthwatering, this soup is great as a side or a meal! Your choice of either Johnsonville Flame Grilled Southwestern Seasoned or Black Pepper and Sea Salt chicken breasts will bring the fiesta to your next meal.
- 1 (9 ounce) package Johnsonville® Flame Grilled Southwestern Seasoned or Johnsonville® Flame Grilled Black Pepper & Sea Salt Chicken Breasts, diced
- 2 (14 ounce) packages frozen Southwest vegetable mix (corn, black beans, poblano peppers, red peppers, and onions)
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup wonton strips
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1. In a saucepan, combine the chicken, Southwest vegetable mix, chicken broth, tomato sauce, tomatoes, taco seasoning, and cilantro.
- 2. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- 3. Reduce heat to low; simmer for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- 4. Serve with wonton strips, cheese, and sour cream, if desired.
serving: 6 servings
calories: 322.9 kcal
carbohydrates: 35.1 g
protein: 21.7 g
saturated fat: 4.9 g
cholesterol: 51 mg
sodium: 1877.7 mg
fiber: 8.6 g
sugar: 4.5 g