Cheddar Broccoli and Chicken Casserole from Country Crock®
This cheesy casserole with fresh veggies and chunks of cooked chicken bakes up golden and bubbly in about 30 minutes for a quick weeknight meal.
- 1 ½ cups 2% milk
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken breast
- 4 cups vegetables such as broccoli florets and red bell peppers
- 2 ¼ cups finely shredded low-fat Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- ¼ cup panko bread crumbs
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Melt 2 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread in large nonstick skillet and saute broccoli and red bell pepper until crisp tender. Whisk milk and flour in large bowl. Add chicken, cooked vegetables, 2 cups cheese, and onion powder; toss to mix. Pour into 8-inch baking dish.
- 2. Combine panko crumbs, remaining 1 tablespoon Spread and remaining 1/4 cup cheese in small cup. Sprinkle over top of casserole.
- 3. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until crumbs are golden and mixture is bubbly around edges.
serving: 4 servings
calories: 369.5 kcal
carbohydrates: 23.6 g
protein: 35.6 g
saturated fat: 6.1 g
cholesterol: 55.8 mg
sodium: 602.5 mg
fiber: 2.7 g
sugar: 6.8 g