Three-Cheese Pasta Bake
This also tastes great the next day and is perfect for lunch boxes.
- 1 (16 ounce) package ziti pasta
- 1 (15 ounce) jar Alfredo sauce
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add ziti and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- 2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 3. Mix Alfredo sauce and sour cream together in a bowl. Add cooked pasta and stir until evenly coated.
- 4. Mix ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, and eggs together in another bowl. Pour 1/2 of the pasta mixture into a 9x13-inch baking dish. Spread ricotta-egg mixture over the top. Cover with remaining pasta mixture. Sprinkle, or completely cover, with mozzarella cheese.
- 5. Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly, about 30 minutes.
serving: 8 servings
calories: 592.3 kcal
carbohydrates: 49.9 g
protein: 25.1 g
saturated fat: 16.1 g
cholesterol: 111.2 mg
sodium: 816.8 mg
fiber: 1.8 g
sugar: 3.6 g