Instant Pot® Keto Crustless Broccoli and Cheddar Quiche
This wonderful keto and gluten-free quiche is creamy and fluffy, and very easy to make in the Instant Pot®. Perfect for a hassle-free breakfast or brunch!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (8 ounce) package broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 ½ cups water
- 1. Grease a 1 1/2-quart souffle dish with butter.
- 2. Whisk eggs, cream, salt, pepper, and nutmeg in a bowl. Stir in broccoli, onion, and Cheddar cheese. Pour egg mixture into the prepared souffle dish.
- 3. Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®). Pour water into the pot and insert the trivet. Place the prepared dish on the trivet with an aluminum foil sling, folding its ends on top. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 25 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- 4. Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 10 minutes. Complete releasing pressure using the quick-release method, about 5 minutes. Open and remove the lid. Lift quiche by grabbing the ends of the foil sling. Let cool for 5 minutes.
serving: 4 servings
calories: 328.5 kcal
carbohydrates: 10.5 g
protein: 17.9 g
saturated fat: 13.4 g
cholesterol: 303.3 mg
sodium: 537.7 mg
fiber: 2.5 g
sugar: 4.1 g