Summertime Strawberry Mojito
Strawberry syrup adds a delicious fruity twist to the lime and mint base of this refreshing summertime favorite.
- 5 limes
- 1 bunch mint sprigs, plus more for garnish
- 1 cup white rum
- ½ cup strawberry syrup (such as Torani®)
- 2 cups chilled club soda
- 6 cups ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons Sugar for rimming glasses
- 6 strawberries, for garnish
- 1. Juice 4 limes, yielding about 1/2 cup juice, and cut remaining lime into 6 wedges.
- 2. Grasp mint sprig stems and slap leaves against a work surface to help release their oil; transfer to a sturdy glass pitcher. Stir in lime juice, rum, and strawberry syrup. Add club soda.
- 3. Spread 1/4 to 1/2 inch sugar on a small, shallow plate. Run a lime wedge around the rim of each glass, then dip glass into sugar. Fill with ice. Pour in mojito mixture. Garnish with mint sprigs and strawberries.
serving: 6 mojitos
calories: 183.9 kcal
carbohydrates: 26.2 g
protein: 0.8 g
sodium: 26.7 mg
fiber: 1.9 g
sugar: 20.3 g