Grilled Citrus Tuna
This is a delicious and healthy meal. I serve it with mango salsa and rice. It is a great meal for the warm months, but it can also be broiled in the winter.
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 (6 ounce) fresh tuna steaks
- 1. In a large bowl, combine orange juice, olive oil, oregano, parsley, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Place the tuna steaks in the bowl, turn to coat both sides with marinade; cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 2. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
- 3. Remove tuna from the marinade and shake off excess. Place tuna onto preheated grill and cook to desired doneness, about 5 minutes per inch for medium-rare or 10 minutes per inch for medium-well.
serving: 2 servings
calories: 264 kcal
carbohydrates: 7 g
protein: 40.4 g
saturated fat: 1.1 g
cholesterol: 77.2 mg
sodium: 63.6 mg
fiber: 0.5 g
sugar: 5.2 g