These will do when you can't get the real thing. Cocktail sandwiches are filled with a creamy, flavorful corned beef mixture and topped with a pickle.
- 1 (12 ounce) can corned beef, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 2 (8 ounce) packages dinner rolls
- 1 (16 ounce) jar dill pickle slices, drained
- 1. In a medium bowl, mix together corned beef, sour cream and dry onion soup mix.
- 2. Cut rolls in half horizontally. Spread bottoms with the corned beef mixture. Replace tops.
- 3. Microwave 30 to 45 seconds on high heat, until hot and moist. Top with dill pickle slices before serving.
serving: 24 miniature burgers
calories: 62 kcal
carbohydrates: 1.9 g
protein: 4.3 g
saturated fat: 2.1 g
cholesterol: 16.2 mg
sodium: 488.6 mg
fiber: 0.3 g
sugar: 0.3 g