This chicken dish baked with marinated artichoke hearts and mushrooms is so delicious, people will think you spent hours in the kitchen!
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup red cooking wine
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (6.5 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. Poke holes in both sides of the chicken breasts using a fork, and lay them in a baking dish. Pour the cooking wine over. Cover with artichokes and the artichoke marinade. Sprinkle mushrooms over.
- 3. Bake for 35 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink, and the juices run clear.
serving: 2 servings
calories: 338.9 kcal
carbohydrates: 31.2 g
protein: 31.6 g
saturated fat: 0.4 g
cholesterol: 68.4 mg
sodium: 1377 mg
fiber: 4.6 g
sugar: 1.7 g