Tail Burner Firehouse French Fries
French Fries with spice! Derived from firefighters! Play with the amount of seasonings to best suit your taste and tolerance for heat!
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen French fries
- 2 ½ tablespoons lemon pepper
- 2 tablespoons dried red pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- black pepper to taste
- 2 pinches chili powder
- ¼ cup butter
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- 2. Place French fries in a large casserole dish. Sprinkle lemon pepper, red pepper seasoning, garlic powder, and chili powder over the French fries, and stir to distribute seasonings evenly. Divide the butter into 4 pats, and place one pat in each corner.
- 3. Bake French fries until crispy and lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
serving: 8 servings
calories: 226.6 kcal
carbohydrates: 29.9 g
protein: 3 g
saturated fat: 4.8 g
cholesterol: 15.3 mg
sodium: 848.9 mg
fiber: 2.8 g
sugar: 0.8 g