Italian Potato Salad with Smoked Salmon
This potato salad is usually served as an appetizer in Italy. Potatoes are finely cubed and paired with a simple lemony cream dressing.
- 1 pound potatoes
- ⅞ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 small lemon, juiced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 14 ounces smoked salmon, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1. Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, 20 to 30 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water. Peel potatoes once they are cool enough to handle and cut into cubes. Allow to cool.
- 2. Combine cream, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- 3. Place potatoes in the middle of a large serving platter and distribute smoked salmon on the edges. Pour cream dressing over potatoes. Sprinkle with chives.
serving: 6 servings
calories: 258.3 kcal
carbohydrates: 15.7 g
protein: 14.5 g
saturated fat: 8.6 g
cholesterol: 62.8 mg
sodium: 562.6 mg
fiber: 2.3 g
sugar: 0.6 g