Garlic, Cilantro, and Lime Sauteed Shrimp
Great recipe that I picked up. Great as a main dish or even a side. Easy to make!
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 pounds shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ lime, juiced, or more to taste
- 1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Saute onion, garlic, salt, and pepper in hot oil until onion is soft and golden, about 5 minutes.
- 2. Stir shrimp into onion mixture; saute until shrimp are bright pink on the outside and the meat is no longer transparent in the center, about 2 minutes per side. Season with salt and pepper. Add cilantro and lime juice; toss to coat.
serving: 4 servings
calories: 228.4 kcal
carbohydrates: 7.4 g
protein: 38.1 g
saturated fat: 0.9 g
cholesterol: 345.6 mg
sodium: 402.9 mg
fiber: 1.2 g
sugar: 2.6 g