Chicken Fajita Bowl
Low-carb chicken fajita bowl with cauliflower rice.
- cooking spray
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, diced
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- ⅓ large sweet onion, sliced
- ⅓ green bell pepper, sliced
- ⅓ red bell pepper, sliced
- ⅓ yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles (such as RO*TEL®)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 cup shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- ½ avocado, diced
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1. Grease a grill pan with cooking spray. Season chicken with salt and pepper; place in the prepared pan. Cook and stir over medium heat until chicken is no longer pink, about 7 minutes.
- 2. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and bell pepper slices; saute until slightly browned, about 5 minutes. Mix in diced tomatoes and cooked chicken. Cook until liquid is mostly evaporated, 2 to 3 minutes.
- 3. Microwave cauliflower rice following package instructions for 5 minutes. Let stand for 1 minute.
- 4. Carefully open the package of cauliflower rice and divide between 2 bowls. Divide the chicken and vegetable mixture evenly between the bowls. Top with Cheddar cheese, avocado, salsa, and sour cream.
serving: 2 fajita bowls
calories: 647.6 kcal
carbohydrates: 22.8 g
protein: 64.6 g
saturated fat: 16.2 g
cholesterol: 182.3 mg
sodium: 1229.2 mg
fiber: 9.5 g
sugar: 3.5 g