Grilled Swordfish with Rosemary
A simple white wine marinade makes this grilled swordfish special. Rosemary is used in both the marinade and a lemon and olive oil sauce that is drizzled over the fish when served.
- ½ cup white wine
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 4 (4 ounce) swordfish steaks
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 slices lemon, for garnish
- 1. Stir wine, garlic, and 1 teaspoon rosemary together in an 8 inch square baking dish. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. Place in the baking dish, turning to coat. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 2. In a small bowl, stir together the lemon juice, olive oil, and remaining rosemary. Set aside.
- 3. Preheat grill for medium heat.
- 4. Transfer fish to a paper towel-lined dish, and discard marinade. Lightly oil grill grate to prevent sticking. Grill fish 10 minutes, turning once, or until fish can be easily flaked with a fork. Remove fish to a serving plate. Spoon lemon sauce over the fish, and top each fillet with a slice of lemon for garnish.
serving: 4 servings
calories: 202.1 kcal
carbohydrates: 4.3 g
protein: 22.6 g
saturated fat: 1.7 g
cholesterol: 43.6 mg
sodium: 248.5 mg
fiber: 0.8 g
sugar: 0.5 g