P-nutty Fruit Salad Sandwich
This is one of my favorite recipes because it is light and very tasty. I had one of my family members try it and she thought it was so good that it was a recipe from a published cookbook. It is the best sweet sandwich you will ever taste! Perfect for all ages.
- ½ apple, cored and diced
- ½ banana, sliced
- ¼ cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon strawberry jam
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 slices whole-wheat bread, toasted
- 1. Mix apple, banana, apple juice, and strawberry jam together in a bowl.
- 2. Spread peanut butter on both slices of bread. Top one piece of bread with fruit mixture. Place second slice of bread over the fruit mixture.