White Chocolate Coffee Toffee
Super-easy and yummy toffee. I make mine during the holidays for unexpected guests or as a hostess gift. If you can't find plain toffee bits, go ahead and use the chocolate-covered for both toffee needs below.
- 8 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- ½ cup toffee baking bits
- ⅓ cup chocolate-covered toffee bits, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons finely ground coffee beans
- 1. Butter a baking sheet and line the baking sheet with waxed paper.
- 2. Melt white chocolate in the top of a double boiler over simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching. Stir in toffee bits, chocolate-covered toffee bits, and coffee. Remove from heat and spread into prepared baking dish. Refrigerate until hardened, about 1 hour; break into pieces.
serving: 12 servings
calories: 195.8 kcal
carbohydrates: 20.8 g
protein: 1.2 g
saturated fat: 7 g
cholesterol: 17.9 mg
sodium: 97.8 mg
fiber: 0.1 g
sugar: 15 g