Cranberry-White Chocolate Oatmeal Bars
Delicious bars with oatmeal, dried cranberries, walnuts, and white chocolate.
- 1 cup unsifted all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries (such as Craisins®)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. Combine flour, oats, brown sugar, and butter in a large bowl. Set 1/2 cup of the mixture aside. Press remaining mixture over the bottom of a 9x13-inch glass baking dish.
- 3. Bake in the preheated oven until firm, about 10 minutes.
- 4. Pour sweetened condensed milk over the crust. Sprinkle cranberries, walnuts, chocolate chips, and orange zest over the milk. Top with the reserved oat mixture; press down lightly.
- 5. Continue baking until lightly browned, about 25 minutes. Cool completely before cutting into 12 bars.
serving: 1 dozen
calories: 452.2 kcal
carbohydrates: 57.4 g
protein: 7.2 g
saturated fat: 10.5 g
cholesterol: 34.6 mg
sodium: 115.2 mg
fiber: 2.2 g
sugar: 43.2 g