Taco Bake II
This is a tasty recipe that my whole family enjoys. Very easy to make!
- 1 ½ pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, drained
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 8 ounces shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (18 ounce) package corn tortilla chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. In a medium skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef and drain fat. Add the diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, water, sour cream and taco seasoning mix. Let simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- 3. In the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish, place a layer of tortilla chips. Cover with a layer of the meat mixture then a layer of cheese. Repeat this process until the last layer is cheese.
- 4. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly.
serving: 8 servings
calories: 663 kcal
carbohydrates: 48.3 g
protein: 28.6 g
saturated fat: 15.9 g
cholesterol: 95.4 mg
sodium: 1075.6 mg
fiber: 3.8 g
sugar: 1.4 g