Trisha's Game Day Dip
This spicy dip has the taste of buffalo chicken wings and blue cheese. It's perfect for football parties. Guys and girls love it! Serve with tortilla chips and celery.
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup hot sauce
- 1 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. Stir together the chicken, celery, cream cheese, hot sauce, and blue cheese dressing in a 2 quart baking dish until evenly blended.
- 3. Bake in the preheated oven until hot and bubbly, about 30 minutes. Stir in the shredded Cheddar cheese to serve.
serving: 5 cups
calories: 78.3 kcal
carbohydrates: 0.8 g
protein: 3.5 g
saturated fat: 2.7 g
cholesterol: 16.1 mg
sodium: 259.6 mg
fiber: 0.1 g
sugar: 0.3 g