Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts IV
These delicious wrapped water chestnuts are a great finger food appetizer. I serve them when my sorority meets at my house. Enjoy!
- 1 pound bacon
- 2 (8 ounce) cans water chestnuts, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- ½ cup ketchup
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- 2. Wrap single pieces of bacon around individual water chestnuts, securing with a toothpick.
- 3. Place the wrapped water chestnuts on a large baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven 20 minutes, or until the bacon is crisp. Remove from heat and drain.
- 4. In a medium bowl, mix the mayonnaise, white sugar, dill pickle relish and ketchup. Pour the mixture over the wrapped water chestnuts.
- 5. Bake in the preheated oven 10 minutes, or until the sauce is hot and bubbly.
serving: 20 servings
calories: 219.6 kcal
carbohydrates: 9.8 g
protein: 3 g
saturated fat: 4.7 g
cholesterol: 19.6 mg
sodium: 339.9 mg
fiber: 0.6 g
sugar: 7.1 g