Blueberry Cream Cheese Pound Cake I
This recipe is so easy and is so good! Great for breakfast with a cup of coffee, or for dessert.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cups blueberries
- 1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10-inch Bundt pan.
- 2. In a large bowl, stir together cake mix and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in eggs, cream cheese, oil and vanilla. Beat on low speed until blended. Scrape bowl, and beat 4 minutes on medium speed. Stir in blueberries. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- 3. Bake in the preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
serving: 1 10-inch Bundt pan
calories: 281.4 kcal
carbohydrates: 30.5 g
protein: 3.7 g
saturated fat: 5 g
cholesterol: 50.9 mg
sodium: 267 mg
fiber: 0.6 g
sugar: 18.4 g