Golden Chicken Tenders
This is my favorite chicken recipe. It is quick, easy and delicious. I serve the chicken tenders with cranberry sauce, rice and spinach.
- 1 (9 ounce) package chicken tenderloins
- ½ cup finely crushed dry stuffing mix
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. Line a 9x13 inch baking dish with foil. Rinse and pat dry the chicken and place in the baking dish.
- 3. Combine the stuffing mix with the melted butter or margarine. Place stuffing mixture on top of the chicken tenders.
- 4. Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes.
serving: 2 servings
calories: 295.4 kcal
carbohydrates: 10 g
protein: 30.7 g
saturated fat: 7.7 g
cholesterol: 103.6 mg
sodium: 393.7 mg
fiber: 0.5 g
sugar: 1.5 g