Chicken and Potato Casserole
This is a chicken and potato casserole recipe I made up and may still need tweaking. It only takes a few ingredients and is super easy to make.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 each potatoes, peeled and cubed, or more to taste
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 ½ cups canned chicken, drained
- ½ cup milk
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat the bottom of a large baking dish with olive oil.
- 2. Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until halfway cooked, about 10 minutes. Drain and place in the prepared baking dish.
- 3. Combine corn, condensed soup, chicken, milk, sour cream, and melted butter in a large bowl; stir to combine. Pour mixture on top of potatoes and spread evenly across the baking dish. Cover with aluminum foil.
- 4. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven, discard aluminum foil, and sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top of the casserole. Bake until melted, another 10 minutes.
serving: 1 casserole
calories: 353.8 kcal
carbohydrates: 32.6 g
protein: 18 g
saturated fat: 8.1 g
cholesterol: 57 mg
sodium: 741.3 mg
fiber: 3.4 g
sugar: 3.5 g