Sweet 'n' Hot Pineapple Salsa
Fresh pineapple salsa with sweet and hot relish and a hint of lime makes a perfect accompaniment to grilled meat or fish or as a snack with chips.
- 1 (8.75 ounce) jar Dickinson's® Sweet 'n' Hot Pepper & Onion Relish
- 1 teaspoon Dickinson's® Lime Curd, or to taste
- 1 ¾ cups diced fresh pineapple
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1. Mix together all ingredients in small serving bowl. Chill 1 to 2 hours. Serve with tortilla chips or as a side for grilled meat or fish.
serving: 8 servings
calories: 69.5 kcal
carbohydrates: 17.2 g
protein: 0.2 g
cholesterol: 0.5 mg
sodium: 86.4 mg
fiber: 0.5 g
sugar: 3.6 g