Drizzle chocolate sauce over homemade cinnamon flavored tortilla chips, and top with miniature marshmallows to make this s'more inspired snack.
- 6 ounces Cinnamon Graham Crackers
- 5 each Mission® Soft Taco Size Flour Tortillas
- ½ cup Butter, melted
- 1 (10 ounce) jar Chocolate sauce
- 1 ½ cups Miniature Marshmallows
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Using a food processor, process the graham crackers into fine crumbs. Cut each tortilla into 8 equal size wedges. Dip wedges into melted butter and then into cracker crumbs.
- 2. Spread out tortillas onto a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes. Turn chips over and bake for another 5 minutes or until golden.
- 3. Pile chips onto an oven safe platter, drizzle with chocolate sauce and sprinkle with marshmallows.
- 4. (Optional) Return platter to the oven until marshmallows are lightly browned.
serving: 4 - 6 servings
calories: 552.7 kcal
carbohydrates: 81.7 g
protein: 6.5 g
saturated fat: 12.9 g
cholesterol: 40.7 mg
sodium: 694.1 mg
fiber: 2.9 g
sugar: 38.5 g