These bars are EASY to make. They require no baking and are full of scrumptious chocolate and peanut butter.
- 1 (16 ounce) package graham crackers, crumbled
- 1 cup melted butter
- 2 ½ cups peanut butter
- 2 ½ cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1. Grease a 9x13 inch pan.
- 2. Mix graham cracker crumbs, butter, peanut butter and powdered sugar together in a large mixing bowl. Press the mixture into the prepared pan.
- 3. In a small pot melt chocolate chips and condensed milk together over a low heat. Stir until well mixed. Spread the chocolate mixture over the peanut butter mixture. Chill the cookie-bars for 4 hours. Cut and serve.
serving: 2 dozen
calories: 450.2 kcal
carbohydrates: 49.8 g
protein: 10 g
saturated fat: 9.7 g
cholesterol: 19.3 mg
sodium: 310.7 mg
fiber: 3 g
sugar: 37 g