Gourmet Gelly Shots: Grape and Jack
Created for a staff party at the Allrecipes office!
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 (6 ounce) boxes grape-flavored Jell-O® mix
- 1 cup Tennessee whiskey (such as Jack Daniels ®)
- 1. Arrange 12 2-ounce plastic cups on a baking sheet.
- 2. Slowly pour boiling water over gelatin mix in a bowl while whisking. Continue whisking while streaming whiskey into the gelatin mixture. Pour mixture into plastic cups.
- 3. Refrigerate until set, 8 hours to overnight.
serving: 12 shots
calories: 150.4 kcal
carbohydrates: 24.5 g
protein: 2.6 g
sodium: 103.6 mg
sugar: 24.5 g