Cherry Dump Cake
Amazingly easy and amazingly good... too good! This is my mother-in-law's recipe that was just recently shared. It would be a shame not to share it. Best served warm and with vanilla ice cream (of course).
- 2 (21 ounce) cans cherry pie filling
- 1 (15.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. Spread cherry pie filling over the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking pan. Stir cake mix and butter together into a gooey, clumpy mixture. Break into pieces between your fingers and crumble evenly on top of the cherry filling. Sprinkle pecans on top.
- 3. Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown on top, 35 to 40 minutes.
serving: 1 9x13-inch cake
calories: 332.7 kcal
carbohydrates: 56.5 g
protein: 2.4 g
saturated fat: 3.3 g
cholesterol: 10.2 mg
sodium: 284.1 mg
fiber: 1.4 g
sugar: 19.8 g