Gluten-Free Instant Pot® Beef Stroganoff
A super easy but amazingly delicious Instant Pot® recipe that doesn't taste gluten free.
- cooking spray
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups low-sodium beef broth (such as Swanson®)
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can gluten-free cream of mushroom soup (such as Great Value™)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) package gluten-free spiral pasta (such as Ronzoni®)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1. Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®) and select Saute function. Coat the pot with cooking spray. Cook and stir beef, onion, and garlic until beef is browned, about 5 minutes. Add beef broth, cream of mushroom soup, salt, and pepper; stir together. Stir in pasta.
- 2. Close and lock the lid. Select low pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 8 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- 3. Allow steam to release naturally for 5 minutes. Carefully switch to the quick-release method for remaining pressure. Unlock and remove the lid. Add sour cream and mix in thoroughly. Serve immediately.
serving: 4 servings
calories: 741.2 kcal
carbohydrates: 77.8 g
protein: 33.2 g
saturated fat: 14.2 g
cholesterol: 94.1 mg
sodium: 1231.2 mg
fiber: 2 g
sugar: 3 g