This delicious side dish roasts fresh cauliflower with garlic and lemon juice before a finish of Parmesan cheese delivers tasty vegetables to your table.
- 1 head (about 2 1/4 pound) cauliflower, trimmed and cut into florets
- 3 large cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- 2. Mix cauliflower florets and garlic in a large bowl. Drizzle olive oil and lemon juice over the cauliflower mixture; season with salt and pepper. Toss cauliflower mixture to coat and spread into an even layer onto a jelly roll pan.
- 3. Roast in preheated oven for about 15 minutes, turn the cauliflower, and continue roasting until soft, about 10 minute more. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the cauliflower to serve.
serving: 6 servings
calories: 115.9 kcal
carbohydrates: 6.5 g
protein: 2.7 g
saturated fat: 1.5 g
cholesterol: 1.5 mg
sodium: 248.7 mg
fiber: 2.5 g
sugar: 2.5 g