Sheet Pan Eggs
Easy way to make eggs for a crowd. Add a total of 1 cup of cooked vegetables, cooked bacon, ham, chicken, sauteed onions, more cheese, sausage, or herbs to the eggs to your liking.
- oil for greasing sheet pan
- 12 large eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 cup of 'mix ins' e.g. cooked vegetables, cooked bacon, ham, chicken, sausage, sauteed onions, more cheese, or herbs
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Grease a sheet pan well.
- 2. Whisk eggs and milk together in a large bowl. Add 'mix ins'. Pour mixture onto the sheet pan. Dot with little piles of Cheddar cheese.
- 3. Bake until eggs are just set, about 15 minutes. They will continue to cook a little more once out of the oven - leave them in too long and you will get rubbery eggs. Slice eggs into squares and serve.
serving: 12 servings
calories: 93 kcal
carbohydrates: 0.7 g
protein: 7.6 g
saturated fat: 2.6 g
cholesterol: 191.4 mg
sodium: 101.3 mg
sugar: 0.6 g