A healthy way to grill veggies! Makes a great sandwich too!
- ½ cup thickly sliced zucchini
- ½ cup sliced red bell pepper
- ½ cup sliced yellow bell pepper
- ½ cup sliced yellow squash
- ½ cup sliced red onion
- 16 large fresh button mushrooms
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ½ clove garlic, crushed
- 1. Place the zucchini, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, squash, red onion, mushrooms, and tomatoes in a large bowl.
- 2. In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, and garlic. Pour over the vegetables. Cover bowl, and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- 3. Preheat grill for medium heat.
- 4. Lightly oil grate. Remove vegetables from marinade, and place on preheated grill. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes, or until tender.
serving: 8 servings
calories: 159.3 kcal
carbohydrates: 7.9 g
protein: 3.2 g
saturated fat: 1.9 g
sodium: 909.4 mg
fiber: 1.6 g
sugar: 2.3 g