Peanut Butter and Baileys® Frozen Yogurt
This is a very easy and fast frozen yogurt to make. I love the creamy texture and smooth taste.
- 3 cups non-fat Greek yogurt (such as Kirkland®)
- 1 cup white sugar
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup Irish cream liqueur (such as Baileys®)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Combine yogurt, sugar, peanut butter, Irish cream liqueur, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Refrigerate yogurt mixture until chilled, 30 to 45 minutes.
- 2. Process yogurt mixture in an ice cream maker according to manufacturers' instructions for churning.
serving: 10 servings
calories: 273.7 kcal
carbohydrates: 32.2 g
protein: 10.8 g
saturated fat: 2 g
sodium: 114.7 mg
fiber: 1.2 g
sugar: 29.7 g