Amazing Buffalo Dip
I've had so many different Buffalo dips. I got this one from a coworker because it is amazing. I will never switch now.
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup blue cheese salad dressing
- ½ cup hot pepper sauce (such as Frank's RedHot®)
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- ¼ cup ranch dressing, or to taste
- 1. Stir chicken, cream cheese, blue cheese dressing, hot pepper sauce, crumbled blue cheese, and ranch dressing together in a slow cooker.
- 2. Cook in the slow cooker on High until heated through, about 20 minutes.
serving: 10 servings
calories: 246.1 kcal
carbohydrates: 2.1 g
protein: 11.5 g
saturated fat: 8.5 g
cholesterol: 54.4 mg
sodium: 664.9 mg
fiber: 0.1 g
sugar: 0.8 g