This is a sassy margarita-type drink. You can make it by the pitcher and is easily doubled or more! So great on a hot summer day for a barbeque or just relaxing in the sun!
- 2 (12 fluid ounce) cans or bottles lemon-lime soda, or more to taste
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle Mexican beer (such as Corona®)
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 12 fluid ounces tequila
- 2 leaves mint, chopped, or more to taste
- 1. Pour lemon-lime soda, Mexican beer, and frozen limeade into a large pitcher. Use empty limeade can to measure out tequila; pour into the pitcher. Mix well to combine. Server over ice garnished with chopped mint.
serving: 1 pitcher
calories: 385.7 kcal
carbohydrates: 60.3 g
protein: 0.3 g
sodium: 18.9 mg
sugar: 43.7 g