Fennel and Mandarin Salad
This is a refreshing change from your usual lettuce salads. Fennel is excellent for your digestion too!
- 1 fennel bulb, trimmed and diced
- 1 (10 ounce) can mandarin orange segments
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1. Combine the fennel and mandarin oranges with a tablespoon of the juice from the canned oranges in a bowl. Add the olive oil and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper; stir. Allow to sit 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
serving: 2 servings
calories: 208.3 kcal
carbohydrates: 22.1 g
protein: 2.4 g
saturated fat: 1.9 g
sodium: 69.8 mg
fiber: 4.6 g
sugar: 12.8 g