Salted Dark Chocolate and Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
I make these around the holidays because not only are they delicious, but they are quick and easy. I can make them ahead of time and freeze them so they do not coincide with other holiday cooking. The dark chocolate and peanut butter make a unique version of a timeless favorite. Everyone loves them and they require very little effort!
- 75 miniature salted pretzel twists
- 1 (12 ounce) bag dark chocolate chips
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or waxed paper.
- 2. Arrange pretzels on the prepared baking sheet.
- 3. Melt chocolate chips and milk together in the top of a double boiler over simmering water, whisking frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to low and gradually stir peanut butter into chocolate mixture until fully melted.
- 4. Remove chocolate-peanut butter mixture from heat and drizzle over pretzels. Freeze pretzels until coating is hardened, at least 2 hours.