Actually Delicious Buffalo Turkey Burgers
Inspired by the recipe Actually Delicious Turkey Burgers, these are actually delicious buffalo turkey burgers. They taste just like hot wings without the fry and messiness. Add as little or as much spice as you'd like.
- 2 pounds 99%-lean ground turkey
- 1 small onion, minced
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs
- ¼ cup Buffalo wing sauce
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 egg
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon celery seed
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 12 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 12 hamburger buns, split
- 6 tablespoons ranch dressing, or to taste
- 6 tablespoons Buffalo wing sauce, or to taste
- 1. Preheat a George Foreman® Grill or an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
- 2. Mix ground turkey, onion, panko, 1/4 cup Buffalo wing sauce, parsley, egg, garlic, celery seed, black pepper, cayenne pepper, paprika, and salt together in a large bowl; form into 12 patties.
- 3. Grill patties on the grill for 3 minutes, flip and continue grilling until cooked through, about 2 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- 4. Top each burger with a slice of Monterey Jack cheese and place each inside a bun.
- 5. Mix ranch dressing and 6 tablespoons Buffalo wing sauce together in a bowl; spread onto each burger.
serving: 12 burgers
calories: 389 kcal
carbohydrates: 28.4 g
protein: 32.1 g
saturated fat: 6.9 g
cholesterol: 97.3 mg
sodium: 1067.4 mg
fiber: 1.4 g
sugar: 0.7 g