Ranch Pretzels and Goldfish
Easy and delicious snack mix with a dilly ranch seasoning. I tone down the cayenne pepper and send this to school with the kids too! You can also substitute pretzels or goldfish for other ingredients you like, such as cereal, crackers, or nuts.
- ½ cup butter-flavored popcorn oil (such as Orville Redenbacher ®)
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix (such as Hidden Valley Ranch ®)
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon lemon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 6 cups mini pretzels
- 3 (6 ounce) packages bite-size Cheddar cheese fish crackers
- 1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- 2. Stir the popcorn oil, ranch dressing mix, dill weed, garlic powder, lemon pepper, and cayenne pepper in a large bowl; add the pretzels and fish crackers and stir to coat evenly. Spread the mixture onto two jelly roll pans.
- 3. Bake in the preheated oven, stirring once, until lightly toasted, 15 to 20 minutes. Transfer mixture to a flat surface lined with waxed paper to cool.
serving: 20 servings
calories: 270.1 kcal
carbohydrates: 36.8 g
protein: 4.9 g
saturated fat: 1.4 g
sodium: 736.3 mg
fiber: 1.7 g
sugar: 0.9 g