Sweet Heat Chicken Wings
This simple sauce lives up to its name - full of sweet heat and low carb too! Perfect for game day snacking! Use your preferred cooking method for the wings.
- cooking spray
- ⅓ cup sriracha sauce
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup granular sucralose sweetener (such as Splenda®)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 5 pounds cooked chicken wings
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 2. Combine sriracha, butter, sucralose, mustard, soy sauce, ginger, onion powder, and salt in a saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until blended and heated through, about 5 minutes.
- 3. Place cooked wings in a large bowl with sauce and toss gently to coat. Spread on the prepared baking sheet.
- 4. Bake in the preheated oven until sauce thickens slightly, 5 to 10 minutes.
serving: 5 pounds chicken wings
calories: 353.9 kcal
carbohydrates: 0.9 g
protein: 30.6 g
saturated fat: 7.6 g
cholesterol: 101.4 mg
sodium: 390.4 mg
fiber: 0.1 g