Sugar-Free Mojito Punch
My daughter, who has type I diabetes, came up with this sugar-free version for our Mexican-themed nights.
- ½ cup lime juice
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves
- ¼ cup granular sucralose sweetener (such as Splenda®)
- 4 ¼ cups diet lemon-lime soda
- 4 cups crushed ice
- 1. Stir lime juice, mint leaves, and sweetener together in a pitcher; gently crush and bruise mint leaves with a wooden spoon.
- 2. Pour diet lemon-lime soda into juice mixture and stir until sweetener has dissolved.
- 3. Mix in crushed ice to serve.
serving: 8 servings
calories: 5.8 kcal
carbohydrates: 1.7 g
protein: 0.1 g
sodium: 12.7 mg
fiber: 0.1 g
sugar: 0.3 g