This recipe is incredibly SIMPLE and incredibly DELICIOUS! I always use it when camping or grilling. There's lotsa room for added ingredients, but try this version first!
- 24 fresh crimini mushrooms, stems removed
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- ¼ cup olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1. Preheat the grill for high heat. Lightly grease 4 large sheets of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- 2. Stuff each mushroom with equal amounts of green onions and pine nuts. Place 6 mushrooms on each piece of aluminum foil. Drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Seal the foil around the mushrooms, forming 4 packets.
- 3. Place the foil packets on the preheated grill, and cook 20 minutes, until mushrooms are tender.
serving: 4 servings
calories: 184.2 kcal
carbohydrates: 5.3 g
protein: 6.1 g
saturated fat: 2.2 g
sodium: 44.5 mg
fiber: 3 g
sugar: 0.5 g