Banana-Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
These banana-oatmeal breakfast cookies are an even more wholesome version of Banana Oatmeal Cookies II by JEMIMA. I eat 4 of these for breakfast - yum!
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 scoop cake-flavored 100% whey protein powder (such as Optimum Nutrition™ Gold Standard 100% Whey™)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- 2. Cream brown sugar and 3/4 cup banana together in a large bowl using an electric mixer. Beat in remaining banana. Stir in vanilla extract.
- 3. Combine flour, protein powder, salt, cinnamon, baking soda, and cloves in another bowl; stir into banana mixture. Mix in rolled oats.
- 4. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets; leave room for spreading.
- 5. Bake in the preheated oven until edges are set and golden, 8 to 10 minutes. Let cookies cool on the sheets for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
serving: 36 cookies
calories: 67 kcal
carbohydrates: 14.1 g
protein: 1.8 g
saturated fat: 0.1 g
sodium: 84.4 mg
fiber: 1 g
sugar: 6.8 g