Easy Tofu Shirataki Stir-Fry Style
This is a stir-fry-style dish made with tofu shirataki noodles. They can be found at health food stores or online. Add hot sauce, if desired.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen vegetable medley (such as Green Giant®)
- 1 (8 ounce) package angel hair-style tofu shirataki noodles, or to taste
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce, or more to taste
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger, or more to taste
- 1. Microwave vegetables in the bag until thawed and heated through, about 5 minutes. Let cool, about 1 minute. Open pouch.
- 2. Drain and rinse shirataki noodles thoroughly; place in a microwave-safe bowl.
- 3. Cook noodles in the microwave until mostly heated through, about 1 minute.
- 4. Heat a saucepan over medium heat; add garlic. Cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the cooked noodles, mixed vegetables, soy sauce, and ginger. Cook and stir until heated through and flavors blend, 2 to 3 minutes. Add hot sauce.
serving: 2 small servings
calories: 139.4 kcal
carbohydrates: 29.8 g
protein: 5.7 g
sodium: 628.4 mg
fiber: 11.1 g
sugar: 7.7 g