Easy Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs
This is a new one, and it is amazing.
- 12 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 6 ounces smoked salmon
- 6 ounces low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced chives
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®)
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pinch paprika, or as needed
- 1. Scoop the yolks out of eggs and discard or save for another use. Run egg whites under cool water to remove any remaining yolk. Arrange whites on a serving platter.
- 2. Blend salmon, cottage cheese, chives, seafood seasoning, dill, and lemon juice in a food processor until just combined. Pour salmon filling into a plastic bag and snip off 1 corner. Pipe filling into each egg and sprinkle paprika over filling. Chill in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
serving: 24 servings
calories: 53.7 kcal
carbohydrates: 0.6 g
protein: 5.4 g
saturated fat: 1 g
cholesterol: 108.2 mg
sodium: 136.4 mg
sugar: 0.3 g