Hasselback Air Fryer Potatoes
Air-fried hasselback potatoes are so easy yet they make such a pretty presentation. I serve these with a simple garlic aioli, but feel free to add a dollop of sour cream or topping of your choice.
- 4 (6 ounce) russet potatoes, scrubbed and dried
- 2 chopsticks
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, or as needed
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- 1. Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- 2. Cut a very thin slice lengthwise from the flattest side of 1 potato. Lay potato on a cutting board, cut-side down so it lays evenly without rolling. Place chopsticks lengthwise along top and bottom edges of potato. Slice evenly across entire length of potato to make 1/4-inch slices, making sure the knife comes to rest on chopsticks each time, keeping the bottom of the potato intact. Repeat with remaining potatoes. Brush the outsides and between the slices with oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 3. Place potatoes into the bowl of the air fryer and cook for 15 minutes. Brush with oil and cook until crispy on the edges and tender in the middles, about 15 minutes more. Sprinkle with chives and serve.
serving: 4 servings
calories: 250.4 kcal
carbohydrates: 29.7 g
protein: 3.4 g
saturated fat: 1.9 g
sodium: 49.2 mg
fiber: 3.7 g
sugar: 1.3 g