Brittany's Turkey Burgers
Sweet and savory turkey burgers. I use all-natural pepper jelly and paleo diet-friendly barbeque sauce.
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 green apple, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mushrooms, or to taste
- 3 scallions, or more to taste, chopped
- 3 tablespoons barbeque sauce
- 2 tablespoons spicy mango chutney, or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons red pepper jelly
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce, or to taste
- 1 pinch seasoned salt, or to taste
- 1 pinch garlic powder, or to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1. Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- 2. Mix ground turkey, green apple, mushrooms, scallions, barbeque sauce, chutney, red pepper jelly, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt, garlic powder, and black pepper by hand in a large bowl; shape into 8 patties.
- 3. Cook the turkey burgers on the preheated grill until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 4 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
serving: 8 burgers
calories: 205.5 kcal
carbohydrates: 10 g
protein: 22.8 g
saturated fat: 2.2 g
cholesterol: 83.8 mg
sodium: 162.7 mg
fiber: 0.7 g
sugar: 7.4 g