Orange Marmalade Chicken
Try this easy, quick and delicious recipe that is ready in less than an hour. This recipe is so versatile that any cut of chicken will work.
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- ½ cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons barbeque sauce
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek
- ½ tablespoon soy sauce
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. Season drumsticks with salt and pepper and place in an oven-proof dish.
- 3. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- 4. Combine orange marmalade, Dijon mustard, barbeque sauce, sambal oelek, and soy sauce in a small bowl.
- 5. Remove dish from oven and brush chicken with marmalade mixture. Return to the oven and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- 6. Remove dish again, turn chicken over, brush with marmalade mixture, and continue baking until chicken is no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 10 more minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- 7. Remove dish from oven and baste chicken with remaining marmalade mixture. Preheat the oven's broiler. Return to the oven and broil until chicken starts to blacken and blister, 3 to 5 minutes.
serving: 6 drumsticks
calories: 408 kcal
carbohydrates: 44.3 g
protein: 39 g
saturated fat: 2.5 g
cholesterol: 123.8 mg
sodium: 754.3 mg
fiber: 0.5 g
sugar: 35.8 g