Easy Almond Chicken
Baked chicken with a creamy soup sauce, topped with crazy, nutty toasted almonds! Serve with rice if desired.
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 8 ounces toasted almonds
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. Place chicken pieces in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Season with garlic powder to taste and bake in the preheated oven for 1/2 hour.
- 3. In a small bowl mix together the soup and milk. Pour mixture over chicken and bake for another 1/2 hour. Meanwhile, toast almonds and add to chicken during the last few minutes of baking.
serving: 8 servings
calories: 349.8 kcal
carbohydrates: 10.1 g
protein: 35.3 g
saturated fat: 2.9 g
cholesterol: 76.6 mg
sodium: 345.3 mg
fiber: 3.3 g
sugar: 3.3 g