Bread Pudding Made with Cinnamon Rolls
Nothing beats this on a fall morning, like Thanksgiving, to get you in the mood for football! It also helps you get rid of all those cinnamon rolls getting stale that you brought home 3 days ago.
- 2 (12 fluid ounce) cans evaporated milk
- 1 (4.3 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 pound cinnamon rolls, torn into pieces
- 1 ½ cups raisins
- ¼ cup pecans
- ¼ cup butter, cut into small pieces
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 3-quart casserole dish.
- 2. Mix evaporated milk, pudding mix, almond extract, and pumpkin pie spice together in a large bowl. Add cinnamon rolls, raisins, and pecans and mix until well combined. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- 3. Transfer cinnamon roll mix to a casserole dish and dot with butter.
- 4. Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, about 1 hour. Let cool for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
serving: 8 servings
calories: 561.2 kcal
carbohydrates: 77.2 g
protein: 11.3 g
saturated fat: 10 g
cholesterol: 79.6 mg
sodium: 578.6 mg
fiber: 2.9 g
sugar: 39.4 g