Kathy's French Toast Bake
My Aunt Kathy's holiday breakfast made the night before, heated up and ready to go the next morning. This cannot be beat as an easy way to feed lots of people breakfast with very little prep.
- ½ (1 pound) loaf French bread, cubed
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, cubed
- 12 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. Spread the French bread cubes and cream cheese cubes evenly in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- 2. Whisk eggs, milk, maple syrup, and cinnamon together in a bowl; pour mixture over bread and cream cheese. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 3. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 4. Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, about 45 minutes.
serving: 1 9x13-inch dish
calories: 415.4 kcal
carbohydrates: 30.6 g
protein: 16.9 g
saturated fat: 13.8 g
cholesterol: 307.1 mg
sodium: 428.5 mg
fiber: 0.7 g
sugar: 14.2 g